15.2.11

Try try try

Hellooooooo ;))
Hehehe :D I'm gonna write something here. But suddenly I don't know what I'm gonna write -____- how labil I am!
Oke oke. Now playing boyfriend-ashlee simpson. Old song, but still awesome to hear. Haha! And also, now watching putri yang ditukar on RCTI. Oh I can't believe it. I'll go back to my campus on feb 28th. Oh maaaaan!!! I still have time to make my holiday become gorgous. But nothing I can do ;( haaaaaa.. Watching movie, reading book, and online. It's kinda boring! Really2 boring ;( believe me. It's not the best way to spend your holiday. If you had a month for free, please make your schedule to spend your holiday and make it real and you are gonna happy! Whoaaaa.. And for real, I did not. And the important thing I'm getting fat (than before). Haaaaaaaa ;( help me to solve this problem. By the way I try to write my posting on english. Oh yeah I know I'm not good in english but I'm trying. And I'll do my best as far as I could ;) Hehehe :D maybe this is the first posting that I used english. I don't remember exactly. Soooooo when you read this post, please mention me about any mistakes that I've done while I'm writing this post. Oke. Thank you for anyone who still read this (poor) blog. Have a nice day guys! See ya! ;)) love you all guys :D

2 komentar:

A M E K mengatakan...

azeee what a heavy language (barek bahaso yuuu hahahahah xD)

Ayu Khairani mengatakan...

jyahahahaha..
yoa mek, lagi belajar-belajar :D